Reception and transfer from our airport office to CASA UNION CUSCO, where you will be offered mate coca to acclimatise, rest of the morning free.
CITY TOUR 13:30 HOURS
The excursion will begin which includes visits to:
* Qoricancha (temple of the sun).
* Sacsayhuaman archaeological complex.
* Archaeological complex of Q’enqo.
* Archaeological complex of Puka Pukara.
* Archaeological complex of Tambomachay, Ends at approximately 6.30 pm, then return to the lodging CASA UNION CUSCO
DAY 2: SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS 8:30 HOURS
The excursion will begin which includes visits to:* Typical Pisaq market.
* Archaeological complex of Pisaq.
* Urubamba (adequate time for lunch).
* Archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo.
* Chinchero archaeological complex. Ends at approximately 6.30 pm, then return to the CASA UNION CUSCO.
ROUTE TO CUSCO- MOLLEPATA – SALKANTAY – SANTA TERESA – MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
DAY 3: CUSCO – MOLLEPATA
We leave Cusco early at 5:00 am to the town of Mollepata, arriving at approximately 9:00 am We eat breakfast. We load the equipment on mules to begin our walk to Cruz Pata. Arriving at 12 pm. Where we will have lunch, after a short rest continue our trip to Sora Pampas located at 3850 m, arriving at 5:30 pm. For dinner, and the first camp.
DAY 4: SORAYPAMPA – CHAULLAY (D.A .C)
Have a good breakfast at 6:00 am after starting the trek, a more difficult part of the trail leaving at 7:00 in the morning, walk the place called Pampa Salkantay and then go to the left side of Umantay Mountain , Located next to Salkantay at 12:00 pm we are at the highest point (Salkantay Umantay 4500 m). At this site see the snow and glaciers of the Salkantay, then after 1 hour rest we have lunch in the area called Pampa Huayrac.
Then we continue our trek for 4 hours for CHAULLAY located at 2900 m where we will camp for the second night.
DAY 5: CHAULLAY – PLAYA (SAWAYACO) – SANTA TERESA (D.A.C) After breakfast, departure at 7:00 am. Walk for 5 hours, observe the village called Collpabamba, this area is called the cloud forest observe waterfalls, fruit trees, variety of flora, to reach the area will continue our walk observing a variety of orchids. The land transport will continue for 45 minutes to the camping area, Santa Teresa (1650 nsnm), enjoy the hot springs there. Dinner and accommodation.DAY 6: SANTA TERESA – Hydroelectric – Aguas Calientes (D.A.C) Exit scheduled at 8 am, walk for 1 hour to a hanging basket (transport through a cables crossing the river, which is commonly used in the Andes of Peru) to cross the river during the trip will have the opportunity to See how far the lost city of the Incas, Machu Picchu, ideal moment to take panoramic views of Machu Picchu, and then continue 1 hour more to get to the Hydroelectric where we will have lunch and a good rest, after 15:40 take The train to Aguas Calientes arriving at 5:00 pm where we will stay in our accommodation.
DAY 7: Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu
On the last day we will have our early breakfast, then take the first bus to Machupicchu, where the guide explains the significance and importance of the place, also has the option to climb the Huayna Picchu mountain from where you have a splendid panoramic view of Machu Picchu and its surroundings. In the afternoon we will take our train back for 4 hours from Aguas Calientes station to Cusco where we will arrive at 9:30 pm. At Intiwasi.
DAY 8: 8:30 am MORAS AND MORAY TOUR
The tour is in shared service and includes professional guide. Let’s visit the sites of:
* Blackberries, salt mines.
* Archaeological site of Moray. Ends at approximately 2:00 in the afternoon, transfer to the lodging CASA UNION CUSCO
* Transfer of the airport of entrance and exit of the lodging CASA UNION CUSCO
* 5 nights of hostel intiwasi base 2paxs in double or matrimonial room.
* City tour.
* Tour to the sacred valley, (lunch)
* Bus Ticket: Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes.
* Train Expedition: Aguas Calientes – Poroy.
* Professional Guide: English or Spanish.
* Cook: Food preparation manager.
* Porters: They carry camping gear, food and cooking equipment.
* Food: 3D / 4A / 3C, snack and tea.
* Income: Inca Trail and Archaeological Park of Machupicchu.
* Equipment: Double tents, inflatable mat, dining tent, tent, kitchen, chairs and tables.
* Guide in group service Maras Moray Salineras.
* Guide in group service south valley
* Boleto Turistico
* Entrance to Qorikancha la Cathedral
* Travel insurance.
* Excess baggage.
* Tips or Tips.
* Alcoholic Beverages, Soda, Soft Drinks or Bottled Mineral Water.
* Personal porter: Transports backpack, sleeping bag and passenger mattress (10 kilos maximum per passenger) .Additional cost
* Foods not specified.
* Consumption or Personal Expenses of Passengers.
* Other Not Specified.
* Sleeping bag.
OPTIONAL: VISIT TO THE QOSQO CENTER OF NATIVE ART
Festival of music and dances typical of the different provinces of cusco time approx. 1:30 minutes daily presentation starting at 7:00 pm.
PRICE PER PERSON (BASE 2 PAXS)
Type of Service: Shared Departures: All year round
Prices: Contact Us Destination: Inca trail
You can book the package with an advance of 50%.
Important to book:
To start the registration process, it is essential to present the following information:
– Full name, age and nationality.
– Passport number.
– For students – Card ISIC CARD (send in JPG image format or similar)
– Pre-payment of US $ 150.00 per person to enter your reservation request on the requested date.
– Money transfer by Western Union.
(Request instructions according to the chosen option)
Without the information and pre-payment requested, it will not be possible to start the reservation procedure.