OVERVIEW: Machupicchu full day from Poroy Station
A quick way to get to know Machupicchu in a day, if you do not have much time to be in Cusco Peru, this option is the ideal one for you. You will get to know the most important sectors of Machupicchu through a guided tour of two hours, then you will have an hour to continue visiting on your own and then return to the city of Cusco.
Approximately at 06.00 in the morning, we will pass by your hotel in the city of Cusco, to transfer them to the train station located in the town of Poroy, (40 minutes from the city of Cusco) then we will board the train and start the trip to the town of "Aguas Calientes" (2,000 masl) where our guide will be waiting for you; with him we will go to the bus station, to ascend 400 m. high, by a zigzag path, for approx. 30 minutes, until arriving "to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu", known as "The Lost City of the Incas", cusco machupicchu train. Upon arrival at the citadel of Machu Picchu, our guide will initiate the guided tour, visiting the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the royal quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries, approximately for more than two hours . Then you will be given free time, to take a walk around the citadel and / or take your food, in one of the varied restaurants, in the town of Aguas Calientes or if you want at the Hotel Santuary Lodge (lunch is on your own), train cusco machupicchu. At the indicated time we will take the train back to the town of Poroy, the return will follow the same route as the outward journey and when we arrive at the train station, we will be waiting for them to transfer them to the City of Cusco.
- Transfers Cusco - Poroy Station - Cusco.
- Train tickets roundtrip (chosen train)
- Professional Guide Service, Spanish / English language.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- Entry tickets to the archaeological group of Machu Picchu.
- Permanent assistance
- Food / additional cost according to suggestion
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu / mountain
- Wear shoes or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Drink lots of liquid in your tours.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in rainy season.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sun glasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use (liquid for contact lenses).
- One backpack or light briefcase per person.
- Camera or video camera.
- Take original documents with which you made your reservation (ID, Passport, Student visa, University card only for Peruvians).
- Have on hand bills and coins in small denominations dollars, euros or soles.