Day 01: ARRIBO AL CUSCO / CITY TOUR AND RUINAS ALEDAÑAS
Reception and transfer to the hotel with assistance of the tours and the city, taking a mate of Coca. Accommodation in Hotel Intiwasi.
In the afternoon City Tour and visit to the surrounding ruins. We will visit the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral and the Temple of the Sun or Qorikancha. Then, outside of the city we will see 4 archeological parks such as: Kenko, Tambomachay, Pucapucara and the impressive Fortress of Sacsayhuamán, strategically built on a hill overlooking Cusco, famous for its enormous carved stones, some standing more than 9 M / 30 feet
high and a weight of more than 350 tons. Then we return to the hotel Intiwasi (No Meals)
DAY 2: SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS 8:30 HOURS
The excursion will begin which includes visits to:
Typical market of Pisaq.
Archaeological complex of Pisaq.
Urubamba (adequate time for lunch buffet).
Archaeological park of Ollantaytambo.
Archaeological park of Chinchero. Ends at approximately 6.30 pm, then return to CASA UNION CUSO.
DAY 3: MACHUPICCHU TOUR 6:20 AM
Breakfast at the hotel and full day tour to Machu Picchu. At approximately 5:50 am, you will transfer to the train station and travel for 3 hours 30 minutes to the famous Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, also known as “The Lost City of the Incas”, discovered in 1911 by the American explorer Hiram Bingham. Explore the ruins for about 3 hours, during which our guide will show the Intihuatana, the Temple of the Sun, the Royal Tomb, the House of the Priest, the Baths of the Inca and the Temple Three Windows, all these places allow us to glimpse again in last. Lunch time. In the afternoon we take the train that will take us back to Cusco. Once there, return to the lodging CASA UNION CUSCO
DAY 4: MORAS MORAY TOUR 8:30 HOURS
The excursion for being of lesser reception is in private service:
Includes professional income and guidance in private.
Archaeological park of Moray.
The Salineras. Ends at approximately 15:00 pm, transfer to the lodging CASA UNION CUSCO.
DIA5: TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT AT THE ENDED HOUR OF THE SERVICES.
The CASA UNION CUSCO program 5 days 4 nights includes:
* Transfer from the airport to and from the hostel intiwasi.
* 4 nights of hostel intiwasi base 2paxs in double or matrimonial room.
* City tour.
* Tour to the sacred valley, (lunch)
* Professional Spanish or English guide in group service
* Transfers Hostal Intiwasi station poroy Intiwasi.
* Guide in group service Maras Moray Salineras.
* Machupicchu Expedition train, revenue, bus up and down and entrance to the archaeological park of Machupicchu.
* Tourist Ticket.
* Travel insurance.
* Additional features.
* Excess baggage.
* Tips or Tips.
* Alcoholic Beverages, Soda, Soft Drinks or Bottled Mineral Water.
* Foods not specified.
* Consumption or Personal Expenses of Passengers.
* Other Not Specified.
VISIT TO THE QOSQO CENTER OF NATIVE ART, Festival of music and typical dances of the different provinces of cusco time approx. 1:30 minutes daily presentation starting at 7:00 pm.
PRICE PERSON (BASED 2 PAXS)
Type of Service: Shared Departures: All year round
Price: Contact us Destination:
You can book the package with a 50% advance.
Important to book:
To start the registration process, it is essential to present the following information:
– Full name, age and nationality.
– Passport number.
– For students – Card ISIC CARD (send in JPG image format or similar)
– Pre-payment of US $ 150.00 per person to enter your reservation request on the requested date.
– Money transfer by Western Union.
(Request instructions according to the chosen option)
Without the information and pre-payment requested you can not start the reservation process.