FIRST DAY: Arrival in Cusco / RUINAS DE CITY:
Arrival at the airport of Cusco, transfer to the lodging CASA UNION CUSCO. Brief welcome greeting and information about the program, will help with, rest, acclimatization to altitude (coca mate). Afternoon excursion in the town or city tour from 1:30 pm-6: 30 pm. Visit the temple of Qorikancha, the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, Sacsayhuaman, Qenco, Tambomachay Pucapucara. This tour is carried out with proper transportation and language,
After breakfast at the CASA UNION CUSCO, which will pick you up at 8:30 am. For the tour of the “sacred valley of the Incas”, along the Vilcanota river. We will have the opportunity to observe the rural customs in the typical Indian market of Pisac, lunch buffet in a tourist restaurant. In the afternoon, passing through the towns of Calca and Urubamba on the way to the fortress of the Incas, the fortress of Ollantaytambo,
Built to guard the entrance and protect the invasion of tribes in the lowlands. You can walk in the picturesque streets of the city and get a good idea of its strategic location both in the army, and the religious and agricultural center in the Inca Empire, the tour ends. We will stay here to take the train expeditions at 7:00 pm leaving Ollantaytambo. It will arrive in 1 hour 40 minutes, the same day in the town of Aguas Calientes, our transport will be waiting to take us to the indicated hotel.
Very early start in the morning on the tour to Machupicchu itinerary is as follows:
6:00 am bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
07 a.m. arrive at the archaeological site of Machu Picchu, guided tour begins
10 a.m. End of tour
After that time, you will have free time to visit the Huayna Picchu mountain.
18:45: Take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where there will be a bus waiting to take us back to the lodging CASA UNION CUSCO
DAY: Breakfast at the Hostel, after TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT AT THE AGREED TIME
* 2 nights in the lodging CASA UNION CUSCO cusco plaza de Armas
* City Tour
* Tour to the sacred valley, includes transportation, guide and Buffet Lunch
* Expedition train ticket of Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
* Aguas Calientes bus up and down, entrance to Machupicchu
* Professional guide
* One night of lodging in Aguas Caliente * Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
* Lunch or Dinner.
* Tourist Ticket, additional payment of S /. 130.00
* Entrance to Qorikancha la Cathedral
* Travel insurance.
* Extras. * Excess of luggage.
* Tips or Tips.
* Alcoholic Beverages, Soda, Soft Drinks or Bottled Mineral Water.
* Foods not specified.
* Consumption or Personal Expenses of Passengers.
* Other Not Specified.
PRICE PER PERSON (BASE 2 PAXS)
Type of Service: Shared Departures: All year round
Price for adult person: $ 410.00
You can book the package with a 50% advance.
Important to book:
To start the registration process, it is essential to present the following information:
– Full name, age and nationality.
– Passport number.
– For students – Card ISIC CARD (send in JPG image format or similar)
– Pre-payment of US $ 150.00 per person to enter your reservation request on the requested date.
– Money transfer by Western Union.
(Request instructions according to the chosen option)
Without the information and pre-payment requested you can not start the reservation process.